Instructions for submitting photos:
We always like contibutions from our membership of their Shrimper activities to be able to share the best ones with all of us on our website.
If you would like to share a photo there are a number of ways you can do this.
To submit photographs
- Many members store their photographs on external sites such as Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa etc. In this case the easiest way to submit these photographs is to simply send the link of the gallery and an accompanying image which will act as the main thumbnail to the Gallery Web Secretary
- Or you can simply email the photos to the Gallery Web Secretary. Please note that if sending many large images we would recommend wetransfer.com (See details below).
Please send images to our Images/Gallery Web Secretary:
- Ian Fisher
- 01923 972124
Photo files can also be sent to me at the same email address, but if there are multiple images or one large file an email may not be able to be dleivered.
We would therefore recommend WeTransfer, a file transfer service. This is very easy to do, it is free and you can transfer up to 2GB of data in one transaction.
- Once in this site you can either click on add files and select the picture files from your computer, or drag the picture files from your computer onto the wetransfer screen.
- Click on Friend’s Email and enter email@example.com
- Enter your email address.
- Click Transfer.
- The files may take a few minutes to transfer depending on size.
- You will receive an email to confirm the transfer and I will receive an email with a link to download your photos.